Youtube Podcast Marketing For Natural Health Practitioners
How to Use YouTube, Facebook and Podcasts to Build Stronger Relationships with Your Clients and Attract Better Prospects
What you’ll learn
- Understand how to use YouTube to grow your business
- Have a plan for quick content creation
- Know where to get ideas for content
- Be able to turn videos into audios for podcasting
- Have an Alternative Health practice
Are you a Massage Therapist?Naturopath? Energy Worker?Healer?EFTPractitioner? Yoga Instructor?Acupuncturist? Reiki Master?Homeopathy Healer?
Do you wonder how you can leverage yourself to teach more people how they can live fuller, healthier lives?
Do you think:”If only more people knew what Ido and how much other people have been helped by my practice…”?
Then this course is for you.
Tim Cooper and Scott Paton will lay out a proven plan for you to reach hundreds and thousands more prospectsthan you do today. It takes some work to start, like watching and participating in the course.
Whatyou will discover is how to use whatyou do everyday to bring in a lot more prospects that are excited to be your client.
People communicate four waysby Watching, Listening, Being Face-to-Face and Reading. Face-to-Face is the most effective, but the highest time commitment. So when you are with a prospect, you want to be sure that person is “Hot” and very interested in what you have to share.
In this course, you will learn how to
- Make an effective plan to grow your business
- Leverage YouTube, Facebook and Podcasts to educate andattract more prospects
- Why a book may open manydoors tonew clients
- Use other people’s time to save your own valuabletime
- Easily create the content that you will use
- Make your content once and repurpose it for viewers, listeners and readers
- And much more!
Truly successful practitioners know that it is easier to grow their business when they are positioned as the ‘Obvious Expert’ in their area.
This course starts you quickly on the path to becoming the obvious choice in your city.
Author(s): Scott Paton, Tim Cooper, Scott Alex