The Easiest And Fastest Way To Sell Your Art On Products
Create a range of physical products and a store front in just a few clicks. No stock, no shipping, no cost and FAST.
What you’ll learn
- The quickest and easiest way to get your artwork onto products to sell
- Setting up an online store with just a few clicks
- Setting how much you want to earn for each sale
- Creating products in super-quick time such as mugs and t-shirts
- How to sell framed prints of your artwork without printing or framing anything
- How to share with your followers and promote your store
- How to add your products to a Facebook page
- How to earn a bonus with affiliate links
- Internet connection and basic computer skills
- Have art, photos, designs or slogans to add to products
Artists, designers and creative people can grow their business by offering physical products featuring their artwork, such as mugs, t-shirts and framed prints. But what if you’ve not got a lot of time or you’re not that confident with computers? Setting up an online store can be time-consuming and challenging.
I’ve found the perfect solution which I believe is the fastest and easiest way to grow your product offerings in the shortest amount of time and with the least amount of trouble. It’s so easy I couldn’t quite believe it!
You’ll be able to create an attractive online store and offer your artwork on physical products such as framed prints, t-shirts and other clothing, mugs, pillows, phone cases, towels, bags and more. All of it super-quick to set up, and at no point do you ever have to deal with taking money, printing or sending anything, or dealing directly with your customers.
You’ll be able to set and know exactly how much you’ll be able to make from every product sale, and not have to work out what to charge to cover shipping charges or taxes. It really is very easy. Anyone who can take a photo of their art can put that photo onto a product to offer to their followers.
If you have more time and are confident online, then you may prefer my other class – Start a Fully Automated Print On Demand Store with Etsy.
If not, the quicker and easier way is covered in this class and you’ll be set up with your store and your first products in just a few clicks. Even better, it’s completely free. No charge to set up and no ongoing costs for the store. At no point in the process do you have to pay anything.
There’s nothing to lose – start today!
Author(s): Deby Coles