The 20 Day Fundraising Challenge
A different learning and a different task each day…all to help you raise more and improve your fundraising!
What you’ll learn
- Thank donors in a way that will make them want to give again
- Recruit new donors by phone, e-mail, post and face-to-face
- Increase your digital fundraising income
- Initiate and build relationships with companies
- Conduct a great beneficiary interview
- Generate leads and convert to supporters
- You should be able to use a PC at a beginner level
- You should have about 30 minutes available each day to allow you to watch the video, read the resources and carry out the challenge. These don’t need to be consecutive days!
Welcome to the 20-DayFundraising Challenge!
Over the course of 20 days you’ll learn a bunch of new fundraising skills, tricks and tips to help you raise more money. There’s a lecture for each day where I’ll assign you a task to help you raise more money for your organization. I’ll show you thethinking behind it and why it’ll work for you!
You’ll learn loads about all sorts of fundraising from individuals and companies, using the phone, e-mail, post, social media, video and more! With this course you’ll learn loads, raise more, and even have some fun along the way. (*fun not guaranteed)
I recommend you set aside less than an hour each day to watch each lecture and put it in to practice. But of course the beauty of this course is that you can do it all at your own pace…cram it all in to one day or pick it up whenever you have a bit of spare time.
Take this journey with me and you WILLraise more money!
Author(s): Simon Scriver