Professional Chess Training from Scratch to Expertise! | Chess
What you’ll learn
- You will learn the movement and functions of chess pieces and examine dozens of games!
- You will learn the purpose, rules, notation writing and Tournament standards of the chess game!
- Chess Classic and Modern Opening strategies; You’ll see mid-game and game breaks and much more!
- You will recognize chess teams, tournament times, physical chess equipment!
- You will understand the logic of coordinated execution of stones!
- You will recognize many different kinds of chess computer programs!
- You will get to know the popular and active social media and chess platforms!
- You will learn the world chess champions as a general culture!
- You will watch the games where I beat up the chess program until the power of 1546 ELO!
- You will see the pedagogical approach to the game of chess and the contribution of the game of chess to you!
- You will be able to contact the trainer directly and direct your chess questions!
- You don’t need to know chess.
- To be able to play chess, you must be 6 years or older pedagogically.
- If you buy any type of chess team, you will have the pleasure of playing chess face-to-face with your friends.
- You can also use online platforms to play chess.
23 years chess playing, Turkey Chess Federation (TCF) licensed a chess player. I have created a series that everyone who is curious about this sport, who wants to learn and who wants to improve himself can watch with pleasure. I explained the rules of chess, tournament rules, I played a lot of games with a great program like Shredder Classic 5 , I showed the openings and end-of-play mats. I have shared critical thinking and various strategies for chess. I introduced the world’s greatest chess masters, lichessI transferred various games I played on the online platform. I introduced you to alternative chess programs. Chess clock, chess manners, chess-related topics that enter the general culture with you in a fun way I shared with you. Chess keeps the brain dynamic, chess is a mental sport .
- Anyone who wants to learn chess from scratch
- Players under 1600 ELO who want to improve the quality of chess
- Players interested in chess and want to learn chess standards
- Chess lovers who want to add new horizons and vision to them
- Chess lovers who want to improve their general culture about chess