Piano Music Theory (Back To Basics) By Jfilt
Piano Lessons For Beginners in 30 Minutes
What you’ll learn
- Understand the notes and how to name them along with easy hints to memorizing basic music theory
- Form major, minor, diminished, and augmented chords in any key
- Figure out how to play major and natural minor scales in any key
- Play chord progressions to form a song
- All you really need is a willingness to learn and have fun while doing it!
- Also even though it’s not required to start this course, some type of keyboard or piano would be nice to follow along with. LOL
This course by JFilt is a free offering to those who have never played the piano before and want to learn. It’s also for those who may know a little bit but forgot everything they ever learned. It’s also for beatmakers who wanna learn some music theory for the purpose of improving their beats and or moving to the next level in music production.
In this beginner course you willlearn from the very start so its okay to know nothing (LOL). Topics that will be discussed include naming the keys of the piano, forming chords and scales, and even playing a song from a chord progression.
By the time you get to the end of this course you will have a greaterunderstanding ofwhat it takes to play keys. After this you can continue on with my full course on How To Play 25 Hip Hop Songs right here on Udemy. Or for the beatmakers out there you can continue to learn innovative ways on how to make very sick beats on the Verysickbeats YouTube Channel!
Peace & Positive Energy!
Author(s): JayJay Johnson