Owasp Top 10 Best Practices!
Learn all the code security techniques against OWASP Top 10 and how to secure your applications with much less effort!
Opening more than one page in multiple browsers or tabs may cause an incorrect coupon link to be generated.
What you’ll learn
- Secure Coding methodoligies
- Protection methods against common OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities within the code
- Seeing the consequences of insecure coding from hackers’ point of view
- Automizing everything: Ways to work in a proper DevSecOps fashion for your SDLC (a.k.a Secure SDLC)
- Valuable tips on integrating a SAST Solution
- At least basic programming experience, if not, being aware of programming concepts
Developers are the key players in IT Security! Thanks to this course, you, as the developer, will discover your secret power on the security side and how you can prevent most of the Web security incidents from happening in the first place!
This course is designed to teach developers and programmers from all levels how to protect their applications against most popular OWASP Top 10 (2017) vulnerabilities in the code!
In addition to that, the course will also provide you valuable hints on how to establish S-SDLC (Secure Software Development Life Cycle) in an automated way (a.k.a in the DevSecOps way!) Thanks to which both Security Architects and Solution Architects will finally worry less about the security aspect of the application development.
Last but not least, this course will also show you how to integrate a SAST (Static Application Security Testing) Solution into all of that in a proper way! SAST will allow you to automate vulnerability-finding in your code, which will mean less dependEncy on expensive penetration testings/ security audits and therefore less development budget required.
Author(s): Digest Academy