Modelling a Character With Good Topology in Blender 2.8
Learn to create characters with good muscle flows that will deliver accurate deformations when rigging
- Character modelling in blender
- Good character topology
- A Computer that can Run Blender Version 2.8 or above
Modelling a Character With Good Topology in Blender is a step by step course that will walk you through the character creation process with a technique that can be used to create any character you envision or whether they require a realistic model or they require a fictional model.
Topics covered include:
1. Setting up reference image
2. Modelling the face
3. Modelling the head and the ears
4. Modelling the body and limbs
5. Modelling the hands
6. Modelling the legs
This course will help you hone your blending skills and i hope you enjoy it.
- Blender enthusiasts and hobbyists
- Beginner 3d artist