Making A Card Game From Scratch In Adobe Photoshop
Make a card game you can play with family and friends!
What you’ll learn
- Create a card game from scratch
- Build a complete deck of cards
- Create specific rules for a card game
- Upload, publish, and sell it online
- Learn common skills in Photoshop and InDesign
- Any version of Adobe Photoshop, or other imaging program
- A way to save PNG files from their editing software
- A Game Crafter or other game creation website account
- Adobe InDesign, if creating their rules booklet in InDesign
- Student should have a familiarity with Photoshop before starting this class
- Student should have a familiarity with InDesign before starting this class if they wil be making their rule book with it
Learn Photoshop by Making a Card Game from Scratch!
Have you ever wanted to make a card game to play with your friends and family? In this course, we’re going to design the cards, rule book and box cover for a Crazy Eights-type card game, and upload them online and get them printed on-demand.
I will start by showing you a completed deck, then we will go into Adobe Photoshop and make the entire deck, the rule book, and the box from scratch. I will also show you how to make the same rule book in InDesign.
When all the parts are finished, we will upload it to a game manufacturer and get it printed.
If you’ve ever wanted to make your own card game, this is the course to watch!
Within a few hours, you should have a complete card game!
Author(s): John Snape