Learn How To Design Conceptual And Meaningful Logos
Create logos that are not just aesthetically pleasing, but are meaningful and can stand the test of time
What you’ll learn
- Learn the difference between a logo and a brand
- Understand why you benefit by designing a logo conceptually
- Learn the different styles and types of logos
- Master the process of developing a logo conceptually
- Develop a more advanced logo design
- Any level of experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Passion for creating meaningful work that goes beyond pretty graphics
- Sketching materials – pencil, paper, eraser
- Willingness to learn
Any graphic designer will tell you that logo design is one of the key skills you need in the industry. A logo is the first impression for any brand, and it needs to look professional and aesthetically pleasing.
However with more and more people offering logo design services, and sites offering cheap-o $5 logos, you can no longer compete just on the quality of your graphic design alone. You need the added advantage of creating conceptually.
Creating logos using grids, golden ratio and other design principles are all fantastic, useful and you may even say vital for a well balanced design. However thats not what this class is about.
For the last 15 years I have been working as a brand specialist and creative director and as part of this video series I want to walk you through how you can create a logo conceptually, so that its not just pretty, but can stand the test of time because of the meaning behind it.
With this class I want to empower you with the mindset and the advantage to create logos that are not just aesthetically pleasing, but are meaningful and can stand the test of time.
- Difference Between a Logo and a Brand
- Why Design a Logo Conceptually
- Styles and Types of Logos
- Process of Developing a Logo Concept
- Logo Design Tips and Tricks
Author(s): Ilya Lobanov