Laravel for beginners – Take the first steps
Quickly learn the basics of Laravel, the best PHP Framework. And forget about the spaghetti code forever.
What you’ll learn
- The basics of Laravel
- What is Laravel really
- Install an easy and fast development environment
- Set up a database and manage it with Laravel Migrations
- Model management and a look at the relationships between models
- Routes in Laravel and its configuration
- Use the authentication system offered by Laravel
- Create a controller with its respective routes
- Brief look at the Middleware
- Manage Views
- Data validation
- Consult, save, edit and delete records from a database
- Authorization in Laravel
- Have knowledge about programming with some language (not necessarily PHP).
- Have basic knowledge about OOP (object oriented programming)
- Have basic knowledge about HTML and CSS
With this Laravel course for beginners , you will be able to obtain the knowledge of the main foundations or pillars of this great Framework. Join the course and start becoming a professional web programmer and! Forget the spaghetti code forever!
The course consists of 17 video lessons with the following agenda:
- Important clarification regarding Laravel 6 and lower versions.
- What is Laravel really.
- How to install a fast and easy development environment.
- Create a database and manage it with Migrations.
- Create models and a brief look at the relationships between models.
- Manage Routes in Laravel.
- Authentication in Laravel 6.
- Authentication in Laravel <= a 5.8.
- About the authentication offered by Laravel.
- Create a Controller with their respective routes.
- Brief look at the Middleware.
- Manage views
- Validate data.
- Consult, save, edit and delete records from the database.
- How to use Authorization in Laravel.
The requirements to see this course are: have basic knowledge of programming, HTML, CSS and object-oriented programming. This course is aimed at those people who want to start learning to use Laravel and also for those people who want to reinforce or remember the main concepts of the framework.
- People who want to start learning to use Laravel
- People who want to have a first contact with Laravel without many complications
- People who wish to reinforce or remember the main foundations of Laravel