Gradient Animations In After Effects
Start learning Adobe After Effects by creating Gradient Animations in this quick and easy course.
What you’ll learn
- You will be able to use Adobe After Effects to a basic level
- You will be able to create a simple gradient design
- You will be able to create a simple gradient animation
- You will be able to apply different colors
- You will be able to choose a complimentary color scheme
- You will need Adobe After Effects installed
Do you want to learn how to create cool gradient animations quickly & easily whilst learning the basics of Adobe After Effects? Then you’re in the right place! In this course you’ll learn how to make simple gradient animations which are flexible and fully customisable, making it easier to fit with your project, website or social media platform. This class is perfect for illustrators, graphic designers, motion designers or anyone else looking to have some fun with After Effects! Follow along as we use basic color combinations to create this animation. Through this assignment you will learn:
- How to choose a complimentary color scheme
- How to create a gradient design
- How to animate your gradient design
Content & Overview
This is a great way for beginners to introduce themselves to Adobe After Effects. Each step will be broken down to make understanding the process even easier. Starting with how to choose your own complimentary colors Ill take you through all the tools and skills necessary for the project.
Using color gradients are a great way to grab someone’s attention and to add some color to your videos. An effective animation will bring new life to your project and will ensure your presentation or video makes the impact it deserves.
I have included the .aep file here for you to use as reference. So you’ll be able to work alongside the videos to learn and create your own gradient animations. Please feel free to share your creations as well!
Author(s): Jonathan Lam