Free Udemy Coupon: Free Public Relations Tutorial – Press Release Marketing: Traffic, Seo & Sales
Press release template, example, and distribution. Writing a press release or a news release with PRLog or PRWeb.
Opening more than one page in multiple browsers or tabs may cause an incorrect coupon link to be generated.
What you’ll learn
- Write a press release
- Submit a press release
- Boost SEO of your website by having your press release picked up by other sites
- Get traffic
- Potentially wide distribution if your press release gets picked up by big publications
- Gain a new marketing strategy you can repeat regularly
- Minimum $40 to publish the press release
Write and submit a press release in one day, and get it distributed in only one or two additional days!
This course is a full walk-through where you will learn how to
- Write your own press release (I show you how to write it line by line)
- Use freelancers to submit your press release
- Submit the press release completely on your own
HOW HAVING A PRESS RELEASE WILL HELP YOU
Depending on which sites pick up your press release, you will get these benefits:
COURSE YOU CAN COMPLETE AND IMPLEMENT IN THE NEXT 3 DAYS
The press release is only 1 page long. I’ll walk you through writing it line by line and you can have it ready right away. Submitting the press release is also a quick process – no more than 30 minutes. Waiting for the press release to be distributed can take one or two days and you are done.
Invest in yourself. Enroll now.
Author(s): Alex Genadinik