Free Udemy Coupon: Free Google Sheets Tutorial – Apps Script Web App FUN API and JSON Data Spreadsheet
Output Spreadsheet data as a web app URL with JSON feed of contents of the Spreadsheet. Run code and customize endpoint
Opening more than one page in multiple browsers or tabs may cause an incorrect coupon link to be generated.
What you’ll learn
- How to use Google Script to create WebApps
- How to select content from Spreadsheets
- How to output API JSON endpoint
- Internet Access
- Programming experience
Bonus free PDF guide packed full of resources and code snippets to help you learn – follow the lessons using the guide! Learning made easy 🙂
One of the most common questions I get is how to use Spreadsheet data in a web application. This course will cover how to setup a web app and output sheet data as JSON to a web URL endpoint. Which can then be used to display and use the data within any web application or web site.
- Use of HtmlService to output HTML page contents
- Setup of web app for web URL Create a WebApp
- WebApp Client side – Server Side Code
- Client side Google Script option
- Output from a file
- Getting Spreadsheet Data
- Data as JSON Output
- SheetData as JSON Output
- WebPage Connection Fetch
- E Parameters in request URI
- Conditions with parameters
Taught by an instructor with over 20 years of Web Development experience.
If you’ve been looking to get started with Google Web Apps – THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!!!!
Nothing to lose – Fast friendly support is always available to help if you need it.
Author(s): Laurence Svekis