Free Udemy Coupon: Free Arduino Tutorial – Arduino Workshop 2018
Learn how to use Arduino, we’ll teach you how to code and prototype with electronics.
What you’ll learn
- Understand what an Arduino is and how it works
- Learn how to use an Arduino safely
- Program your Arduino using code that you’ve written in the Arduino IDE (Integrated Development Environment)
- Learn programming concepts using C and C++ along with Arduino specific programming
- Understand best practice concepts for programming and prototyping
- Use a wide variety of hardware and components and prototype your projects using a breadboard
- Build your own innovative project with Arduino
- Have a passion to learn how to use Arduino as a Maker
Arduino has become one of the pillars of the maker movement thanks to it’s wonderful design and ease of use. With that said, learning to code and work with electronics can be a little intimidating. We’re here to help!Our course will walk you through each step of the process and by the end you will be empowered with new skills, ready to build your own projects.
It’s important to note that we’re literally full time makers and educators, so expect quick answers, high engagement and a rewarding learning experience.
Author(s): Core Electronics