Free Udemy Coupon: Continuous Integration With Jenkins.
An introduction to the Jenkins build server using continuous integration and deployment techniques on Google Cloud.
What you’ll learn
- Install Jenkins CI server on Google Cloud Platform
- Understand the basics of continuous integration, continuous delivery and continuous deployment
- Install and configure several tools commonly used with Jenkins
- Apply the techniques and experience to implement Jenkins and/or a continuous integration system
- Get answers on popular interview questions about CI/CD
- Basic computer skills
- Ability and access to install software (admin rights required)
- Desire to learn something new
Continuous Integration with Jenkins course. Here will be covered what is Continuous Integration (CI), what the difference between Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment. For the practical part, we are going to use Jenkins on GCP Compute Engine. In the end, we’ll cover the top interview questions. It would help you to prepare yourself for a software engineering interview.
Author(s): TravelsCode by Maksym Rudnyi