Draw A Jack Russell Using Pastel Pencils
Learn to use Pastel Pencil Techniques to Draw Pet Portraits. No Free Hand Drawing Required. Ideal for absolute beginners
What you’ll learn
- Use Pastel Pencil Techniques to draw a Jack Russell
- Apply the light to dark rule when layering pastel tones
- Be able to apply the techniques to their own pictures and Pet Portraits
- Selection of Pastel Pencils (Faber-Castell is what Colin uses and refers to)
- Pastel Paper – Colin uses Sand Coloured Ingres Fabriano Paper A4 (the raised tooth side of the paper)
In my 30+ Years of Teaching Experience I have found that Pastel Pencils is the by far the easiest art medium to pick up and learn.
In this course you will learn how to use a small range of pastel pencils to create a stunning picture of a Jack Russell.Itis designed for all levels including absolute beginners.
We provide you with anoutline drawingso that you do not have to draw free hand. Trace this through to your paper or print it straight out using your printer.
Colin walks you through step by step with Video instruction how to draw each stage. You’ll learn techniques behind drawing dogs and create a piece of art you can be proud of.
We have broken the course down into bitesize chunks that you can follow and return to with ease.
If you love drawing and want to discover easy techniques to create stunning art that you can transfer to your own pictures then this course is for you.
Author(s): Colin Bradley Art