Dominate The Job Search In Just 1 Day
Your Essential Guide to Resumes, Cover Letters, LinkedIn, and Interview Prep
What you’ll learn
- 5 rules you MUST follow to get your resume in the “yes” pile
- How to format your resume to make recruiters smile, not cringe
- How to write resume bullets that make your accomplishments jump from the page
- Which fields have big exceptions to the standard resume rules
- Why LinkedIn is your best friend during your job search
- How to create a LinkedIn profile that boosts your chances of landing your dream job
- How to used LinkedIn proactively to find opportunities
- 2 keys to a winning cover letter
- Easy strategies to make your writing flow naturally
- How to quickly customize your cover letter for any job
- 5 elements of personal presentation for your job interview
- How to create an elevator pitch for interviews and networking
- How to be prepared for any interview question
- Why stories are the key to engaging and convincing interview answers
- The questions you should ask to impress your interviewer
- Word processor
- Internet connection
- A DESIRE to go out and get the job you deserve!
If you are ready to reach for your dream job but cant afford to spend days or weeks figuring out how to do it, you are in the right place. There is loads of information on the web about finding and applying for jobs, but plenty of job seekers still make basic mistakes that take them out of the running. Thats because all that info is so overwhelming! Don’t let that be you. With this course, it takes less than one day to learn everything you need to know to become a star job candidate.
Master the Skills to Find and Get Your Next-Level Job
In this course, youll get all the advice you need in just 90 minutes. That includes:
- How to create a resume that stands out from the pack
- How to use LinkedIn to find opportunities and boost your chances
- How to write a cover letter that recruiters actually want to read
- How to ace the job interview with poise and confidence
This course is for anyone who wants to take their career to the next level, from new grads to seasoned professionals.
- New graduates: youll learn everything you need to go from a blank page to your first office.
- Seasoned professionals: youll learn how to step up the quality of your job application to get the next-level job you deserve
- Career switchers: youll learn how to translate your skills and tell a career story that recruiters understand
- Returning to the workforce: youll learn how to demonstrate the value of all your life experiences
I give you step-by-step instructions for every part of the process. If you cringe at the thought of writing about yourself or practicing interview answers, dont sweat it! Ill tell you exactly how to figure out what you want to say, get it down on paper, and polish it up so that its ready for prime time.
You can fit this course into even the busiest schedule. Everything you need to know is packed into less than 90 minutes of video, and each video is just 3-10 minutes long. In addition to that, you can expect to spend 3-6 hours total on all the brainstorming and writing exercises in the course. You can do it all in just one afternoon, or dedicate one hour each night and get it done in a week.
Ready to go out there and get the job you really want? Then join me and put your job search on the fast track to success!
Author(s): Jeison Gonzalez, Madison Fitzpatrick