Black Hat Approach to Hacking
Learn how a hacker hacks into the system and learn how to secure them from getting hacked.
What you’ll learn
- Installing and updating Kali machine
- Finding SQL Vulnerabilities
- Password Cracking
- Network Hacking
- Wifi Hacking
- Setting up and configuring Metasploitable server
- Social Engineering
- Exploring vulnerability with Kali
- Digital Forensics
- Basic Knowledge of Computers and Internet Browsing
- A laptop powered with Windows, Linux, or MAC OS
The Black Hat Approach to Hacking is a Computer skilled professional course where you learn all the basics of ethical hacking and countermeasures respectively.
Learn the fundamentals of Ethical Hacking by enrolling in the Black Hat Approach to Hacking course. It helps you fully comprehend the technique by touching upon each and every concept in a detailed manner through the comprehensive modules designed by industry experts. By mastering the materials provided, you will gain the confidence to pursue the field on your own. Enroll in this course and get your Ethical Hacking certificate to gain the profound capabilities and skills needed to make your mark in the real-world.
This course is for you if:
- You are a beginner wanting to learn about Ethical Hacking.
- You are an IT professional aspiring to understand Cyber Crimes.
- You are a web application penetration tester.
- You are an entrepreneur who wants to master information security.
Who this course is for:
- IT Students and Professors
- Software Developers
- Software Tester
- Software Architects
- Cybersecurity Enthusiasts