A Beginners Path To Healthier Food Choices
A Comprehensive Nutrition Guide to Clean Eating and Weight Loss
What you’ll learn
- How to choose minimally processed whole foods and identify ultra-processed foods that cause lifestyle diseases.
Are you tired of fad diets that promise the world and leave you feeling hungry and feeling like a failure? We have been conditioned to believe that in order to be healthy, we have to deprive ourselves of good-tasting, satisfying food. This is simply not true. You can eat real food, even things you’ve been taught were off-limits like bacon and burgers! In this course, “Clean Eating U: A Beginners Path to Healthier Food Choices,” holistic nutrition expert and celebrity trainer Kent Burden introduces the latest research in a comprehensive nutritional course that tells you everything you need to know about Clean Eating and how to make it work for you. This course will help you steer clear of overly-processed, empty calorie foods that can make you fat and keep you from feeling your best.
Clean Eating isnt a diet or a fad. It is a lifestyle change that doesnt restrict real food from your plate and it can be adapted to fit your eating style. Clean Eating U gives you more than 50 eating clean recipes for your dinner table that will keep you energized, focused and help you lose weight the Clean Eating way.
Clean Eating U will show you:
- Exactly what clean eating is and how simple it is to incorporate into your busy lifestyle.
- How to enjoy a lifetime of natural, unprocessed, real foods that are not only healthy but taste great.
- The health benefits of a clean eating diet and lifestyle and why removing things like refined sugar, GMOs, chemicals, pesticides, hormones and overly-processed foods will improve your health and help you look and feel great.
- How to read and understand food labels, what they say, what they want you to believe, what they really mean, and how to decipher the label and choose the foods that are healthiest for you and your family.
- More than 50 Clean Eating Recipes youll love and that will fit into your busy schedule.
- 3-1/2 hours of entertaining, on-demand video.
- More than 100 pages of bonus documents packed with recipes, exercise and lifestyle hacks to improve health and well-being.
Author(s): Kent Burden