[100% Off] UK Practical Driving Test for Car with 2017-19 changes Udemy Coupon
Go to Offer
Updated to accommodate the changes to the driving test 2018-19.
This course is for primarily for people planning to take the UK car practical driving test. For the price of few practical class, you will surely save about 20-30 hours or more of driving tuition saving you a lot of time and money. This course will teach you in a very structured and algorithmic way to pass the UK Car Practical Driving Test. As for now this course is created with mainly for automatic driving in mind. However, the course can be used for manual driving also, as much of the content would apply to both cases.
Following are the most important aspects of the course.
- Comprehensiveness – This course attempts to be as comprehensive as possible within the limits of what is expected of the learner in a practical test scenario. It does so on two fronts
- It addresses how to drive the car in most common situations encountered during practical test
- Brings everything into one place rather than having to visit multiple sites and many videos. .
- Non verbal and psychological – It also addresses extensively the psychological and / or non verbal aspects of driving.
- Failures and Capabilities – During practical lessons, mock test, the learner is often told about the mistakes they make. In the practical test the marking conveys the failures. However, seldom there is an attempt to understand the reason behind these failures. All the more unknown is how to eradicate them. This course attempts to do just that.
- It identify key capabilities that give rise to the failures
- It gives measures to remedy them.
Note – This course is not affiliated or approved by any legal organization. The instructor is not an Approved Driving Instructor (ADI).The course is based on personal experiences and as such may contain errors despite having taken utmost care to present the right things. The author or any party related to the course does not have or will have any responsibility for any damages or any unfavorable outcomes by pursuing this course.
Instructors: GMC Training