[100% Off] Spanish Cactus – Learn Spanish ASAP Udemy Coupon
Go to Offer
We have 122 lessons ready for you! Spanish Cactus lessons are short, simple and really enjoyable! I would say they are even fun!
We explain, get to the point, provide examples and our characters are Spanish native speakers from Colombia!
Spanish Cactus – Learn Spanish ASAP is a beginners course divided, for now, in eight parts:
- Part 1: Using ‘ser’ (to be) to express name, nationality and profession in Spanish!
- Part 2: Using ‘llamarse’ to express names and ‘tener’ (to have) to express age!
- Part 3: Using ‘vivir'(to live) and ‘hay’ (there is / there are) to describe places and provide information about countries, cities and neighborhoods!
- Part 4: Using regular -ar / -er / -ir verbs to provide information about myself and others! (present tense)
- Part 5: Studying general/basic and more specific parts and organs of the human body!
- Part 6: Uses of ‘ser’ (to be) Detailed uses and situations when you use ‘ser’!
- Part 7: Uses of ‘estar’ (to be): Detailed uses, situations and idiomatic expressions when you use ‘estar’.
- Part 8: Contrasting uses of ‘ser’ and ‘estar’! Practice with uses reviewed in Part 6 and 7!
There is variety and tons of vocabulary! This is a course that is in progress and we are working on new parts and new lessons! Enjoy, learn and practice with Spanish Cactus!
Instructors: Simple3 L