[100% Off] Learn C # from scratch. First steps with this language. Udemy Coupon
Go to Offer
In this course you can learn the basic notions of the programming language C # VERSION 8: quickly and effectively.
Broadly speaking, the course content will be as follows:
1) Agenda Installation of the environment.
2) Types of projects we can create Creating my first project
B) Most used data types and operators
3) Variables and data types
4) Enum and struct
5) Arithmetic and assignment operators
6) Equality operators and logical operators
7) Practicing with an example
C) Arrays and lists
8) Int, string, float and multidimensionale arrays
9) Working with lists, arraylist… ..
10) Practicing with an example 2
D) Conditional structures.
11) if-else structure
12) Switch (Classic and new version)
13) Conditional operator (?)
14) Practicing with an example 3
15) for and foreach loops
16) Loop while and do-while
17) Practicing with an example 4
F) String and stringBuilder
18) Working with strings
19) StringBuilder, StreamWriter, StreamReader. Files.
20) Practicing with an example 5
G) Objects and inheritance
21) Classes, objects and inheritance. We create our own objects
22) Protected, public, base, override, virtual, static.
23) Abstract classes, interfaces and polymorphisms
24) Practicing with an example 6
H) The methods, functions, recursion
25) Method types: Public, private, protected, constructor, constructor and method overload
26) Void methods, methods that return data, methods with parameters. Keywords in, ref, out
27) Local functions
29) Practicing with an example 7
I) Exceptions, Readonly and const
31) Static classes, variables and methods.
32) readonly and const keywords
J) Final application
33) Practicing what has been learned doing a program
Instructors: JAP Software