[100% Off] FOREXDETECTOR – Learn to Trade Forex Udemy Coupon
An operational course to start trading on the Currency Markets, starting from scratch.
With strategies tested and designed for those who already work and can devote only a few minutes a day to trading.
Each lesson is made up of videos and slides immediately available for download.
The ForexDetector course was designed for those who have no knowledge of the subject and therefore start from scratch. The strategies that will be taught to be able to operate on the markets in order to create additional short or long-term income are designed for those who already work and can dedicate only a few minutes a day to this activity.
The didactic path of the course has been precisely and precisely calibrated by focusing only on the essential and necessary information for the participant, and focusing on the practice, in order to make the participant independent and autonomous. You will therefore not only be shown the theory and slides, but rather, practical steps to be put into practice to become independent and begin investing in the Forex Market.
Here is a list of some of the topics covered. I want to clarify that the course has a very practical cut and has the objective of making the participant familiar with the graphics and the setting up of orders on the market right away.
- Understanding how the Forex market works: it is the most liquid market in the world, open 24 hours a day. But before you can work on it, you need to understand how it works and who the players are that make this huge market move.
- Who are the Financial Brokers and how to choose them: there are many entities that allow you to operate on the Forex market. But they are not all the same. It is essential to understand what are the parameters to be used to choose the right company, reliable and with the lowest fees.
- Use MetaTrader 4 software: it is the most popular tool in the world for reading charts and managing positions on Forex. For this it is necessary to immediately become familiar with this software.
- How to read a chart: it is of fundamental importance to know how to read and interpret a Japanese candlestick chart (this is called the visual representation of prices). From this reading, the methods and settings for setting the market trade operations are decided.
- Analysis of a trend and Dow theory: how to understand if the trend of a given market is upward or downward? There is nothing discretionary and subjective, but there are very specific rules that are used to establish the direction of a market.
- What is Technical Analysis: explanation of the concepts that guide technical analysis on financial markets.
- Identify the price structures: the trend of prices, even if at first glance it may seem totally random, instead follows very precise formations. A trader must be able to immediately identify the levels of support and resistance in a graph to evaluate his decisions.
- Types and order entry: in order to make an investment on the market, you must first open a position with an order. There are different types of orders and it is essential to know when to use the most correct one.
- Apply the trading strategies illustrated during the course: it is the most important part of the whole course, the one in which I will provide you with precise, robust and time-tested strategies that you can apply from the day after the end of the course. You will have a set of clear and objective rules that you can replicate independently by taking a few minutes a day in front of the graphs to create an additional entry.
- Money Management Principles: capital management is a fundamental and essential subject for a professional trader. It is able to transform the results of a strategy by improving them both in terms of earnings and in terms of risks.
I advance some of the most frequent questions that are asked by students before the course starts.
- Do I need large capital to trade?
No. There are financial brokers who open micro accounts even with 500 euros.
- Is trading very risky? Trading is a business and like all business activities it has a certain margin of risk.
Unfortunately, many people improvise and approach trading in the same way they go to “gamble” at the casino. And just like in the casino, you lose in the long run.
For this it is necessary to approach trading in a scientific way, with strategies made of precise, robust and tested rules and to know how to have the statistics on your side when setting up a trade.
- At the end of the course I will be able to be self-employed and trade ?
Yes. The aim of the course is precisely to make participants autonomous. For this reason, some strategies to be applied from the day after the end of the course will be illustrated.
- Do I have to spend many hours a day to trade and be profitable?
No. The strategies taught in the course take a few minutes a day, and not even every day, to check the charts and / or your open positions. If you already work in front of the computer you will easily be able to carve out this time. In addition, you can also do everything from your smartphone or tablet.
- Do I have to have previous financial experience?
Absolutely not! One of the wrong preconceptions about trading is that it is an activity reserved for a select few who have studied economic / financial disciplines. The notions to know to be operational are not many and are easy to understand. You will find out by participating in the course corso
- What hardware and software equipment do I need to get started?
All you need is a computer and an Internet connection. The great thing about online trading is that you can do it from anywhere in the world as long as you have a computer and an internet connection.
This is why it is a business that has a very high return on investment, because with a few hundred euros you are able to earn a lot.
Instructors: Gianluca Sidoti