Manish Paul Simon
[100% Off] Design a Contemporary Bedroom | Vray Next + Sketchup 2019 Udemy Coupon
Exhausted with your search for Tutorials online?
This course is designed to jumpstart your Sketchup & Vray Journey, wherein we take you Step by Step and get you up running efficiently, quickly and in the right way to design your Dream Bedroom.
Why this Course?
- Comprehensive coverage of the essentials tools to design a bedroom – Learn not only how every tool works but also how to apply it in the right way in your Sketchup workflow.
- Downloadable Resources – Exercise files like Sketchup Models for every lecture & section so you can follow along step by step.
- Learn from an Expert – I’ve been using Sketchup for over 10 years and I will be sharing all my skills and secrets which has helped me model faster, efficiently and most importantly, amaze my clients.
- Monthly Updates – This course will be updated on a monthly basis with new high quality tutorials and resources and you will get an in-depth understanding of how to design a modern contemporary bedroom.
- Taught by an Architect & Interior Designer – We not only learn about modelling & rendering in Sketchup, but you will also learn useful interior design tips, standards, and secrets along the way from the instructor who has over 6+ years experience in the Industry.
Who is this Course For?
- Interior Designers
- Students of Architecture & Interior Design
- Construction Professionals
- Anyone with an interest in 3D Modelling in Sketchup
- Anyone with an interest in 3D Rendering with Vray Next for Sketchup
(note that course will be taught on the windows version)
What you will Learn?
It is crucial that when you learn Sketchup, you start with the right fundamentals (which is also easy to pickup). Once you’ve picked up on the fundamentals of 3D Modelling, we jump into more advanced topics using specific Sketchup plugins, to take your modelling to the Next Level.
This course is divided into Three Sections
Prior to Section, we will have the introduction and how to install Sketchup, Vray & all the essential plugins
Section 01 – Sketchup
In Section 01, we will start with the fundamentals
- Learn to model Beds using the Artisan Tools & SubD
- Learn to model Curtains using Clothworks
- Learn to model Blankets & Pillows using the Clothworks tool.
Section 02 – Vray
In Section 02, we jump into the world of photorealistic rendering with Vray Next for Sketchup.
- We will be introduce to the Vray Interface & the Vray Asset Editor
- We will learn how to set-up Vray Lights in our Bedroom and use an important lighting system. (Photographic Approach with the Archgyan Lighting System)
- We will learn to create Vray materials like metal, cloth, wood, glass, glossy, matte laminate sheets.
- We will also learn to use Vray-Fur to create rugs & carpets, Vray-Infinite plane, Render elements, ands loads more.
- Finally we learn how to render our final image using vray settings and also learn post production techniques using Photoshop.
This is not a create and forget course. We will keep updating this course with new content and add it to this section on a monthly basis. We will be updating our course description here as and when we release our new tutorials and downloadable resources.
Special Features Provided
- Downlodable Scenes, complete with all V-Ray Settings
- Exclusive Student Group on facebook
- Sketchup & Vray materials
By the end of the course, you will have a solid understanding of Sketchup & Vray Next, and you will be well on your way to creating amazing spaces for your clients.
Instructors: Manish Paul Simon