100% Off Udemy Coupon: Freestyle Dance For Beginners
Your Step-By-Step Guide To Freestyle Hip Hop Dance and Building Your Dance Floor Confidence
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to just move to the music with freedom
- Create their own style of dance that no one can imitate
- Understand how to dissect and master songs they listen to.
- Execute basic dance dynamics for their freestyle.
- Dance through different concepts that increase their creativity and prevent them from being repetitive
- Have plenty of dance space
- Must have the willingness to learn
- Open to try new things
- Be open to feeling silly at first to truly discover what they’re capable of
- Be open for feedback
UPDATE June 14, 2018:
- The course has been broken down to a weekly curriculum with new added exercises.
- Added: How To Count Music
- Added: Freestyle Exercise: Callout – Easy
- Added: Freestyle Exercise: Callout – Advanced
Learn HOW TO FREESTYLE DANCE without going to a dance studio!
Have you ever wished you can dance some of the best freestyle dancers from World of Dance or America’s Best Dance Crew?
Would you like to learn to dance but you feel like:
- You may be too old or young?
- Uncoordinated to dance?
- Feel like you have no rhythm?
It’s easy to think, “these guys have years and years of training! How can I possibly learn to dance like them?”
While they have the years of training…
…they started at the beginning. Just. Like. You
What if I told you that you don’t need hours of training to get started?
What if I showed you simple exercises you can follow in the comfort of your own home?
How does that sound?
You know what also made the best freestyle dancers in the world?
Someone who has experience that can drastically help them get better faster.
In this class: I am your coach. More specifically, I’m your freestyle dance instructor.
You’ll learn exercises and concepts that jumpstart your freestyle dancing.
Are you up for it?
By the end of this course you’ll:
- Have your own unique dance style.
- Know how to captivate your audience.
- Be able ride the beat like a magic carpet.
About your Instructors:
Emeroy hasbeen teaching dancers of all ages, levels, and sizes since 2005. Throughout his years of teaching hip hop and breakdancing he discovered patterns indicating where everyone strugglesat first. He leveraged this to give everyone a basic starting point that jump-started many of his students.
Emeroyalso had the pleasure oftouring with dancecompanies such as Antics Hip Hop Dance Company, Culture Shock Los Angeles, Mix’d Elements, and Family Bizness.
“Emeroyalways deliversand giveamazing product. He guidesyou the best wayhecan to make you understand what your learning.”
-Marc Miranda,Family Bizness Dance Crew
Cyrian has toured and worked with legendary artists and brands such as Ceelo Green, Beyonce, Nike, Reebok, the Minnesota Timberwolves Dancersand has worked on several TV shows.
She’s had the opportunity of teaching hip hop dance at University of California, Irvine, Cal state Riverside, and Cypress College.
“Learning with Cyrian has probably one of the best experiences ever. She really teaches you how to get out of your box and be who you are.”
-Ricki Pickering, Student at Cypress College
Their wide array of experience brought them together to make this course because they belive that one thing is for certain…
They both believe that no matter how old or young you are,how big or small you are, anyone can dance.
With their combined experience of over 46years, they show you step-by-step exercises and concepts that help you develop your own movement qualitythat helps you build the confidence to create a style that no one else can duplicate.
All this knowledge iscompressed into to a simple, step-by-step, 1-hour course.
Cyrian and Emeroy show a series of concepts and exercises,along with worksheets that help youapply what you learnedandthey even provide musicto help you get started. Simple as that.
Once you have a full understandingof the exercise we thenshow you how to slowly start building your confidence and how to implement it in a public setting.
You can learn how to freestyle at home today without ever stepping foot into a dance studio and with ZERO experience.
Our goal for you isthis:
Learn one of the many concepts andplay with it so you can easily show off to your friends, family, or audience.
As mentioned.No experience is needed dofor this course.
- Confidence on the dance floor beyond anythingyou’ve ever imagined
- Being able to look like you’ve been working at it for months, when you’ve only been working at it for a few shortweeks or less.
- Being the center of attention when people see you on the dance floor.
- How badass you would feel when people see you
Here’s what Freestyle 101 Will Show You…
- The Foundation Of Freestyle Thinking Through Dance DynamicsWe know that a lot of our students don’t have any dance experience. Dance Dynamics will show you different types of movement to help get you started without feeling awkward.
- Expand Your Creativity and Style with Dance ConceptsAs a dancer, you don’t want to end up repeating the same thing over and over. It get’s boring. Dance Concepts are here to help you start creating a movement and styleno one can duplicate.
- Advice From Of The Worlds Best FreestylersGet advice from some of our friends who also happen to be some of the world’s best freestylers!
We also give you the a 30 Day Guarantee.Webelieve so strongly in this course that you will love what you’ll learn within the next 2 hours.
How Long Will This Course Take?
The beauty of Freestyle 101is that you can go at your own pace.
You can learn this in a week or month.Youtake the course for 2 weeks, stop, and then startagain in another 3 months.
This course isa combined46 years worth of dance knowledgepacked into this short, comprehensive course.
Do I Have To Do Every Thing In The Course?
You don’t need to know how to do every single concept or dynamic listed, you just need to know enough to enjoy. So that means if you find 1,2, or 3 concepts you like, you’re set!
You can always come back and learn something new when you’re ready.
Are You Available For Contact?
Absolutely! Emeroy and Cyrian love hearing from you guys. They want to be a part of your journey as a dancer. The more you ask questions, the better they can guide and help you improve!
The Floor Is Yours Now
From the concepts, exercises, and how you can better yourself, we’ve told you everything you need to know about Freestyle 101.
If you choose not to enroll, it’s all good, we appreciate your time, but everything stays the same. Nothing changes.
If you made it this far then I really think you’re perfect for thiscourse, but maybe youstill feel a little hesitant.
Here’s how you can take the course, risk free.
- Enroll into the course.
- Learn some of the content and put them to practice.
- If you don’t like it within the first 30 days, you can always get a refund. No hassle. No fuss.
This course is perfect for those of you who are tired of being too shy todance, want to build your dance floor confidence, or just want to expand your freestyle creativity.
You’re about toembark on an epic dance journeythat no other dance instructor has covered yet.
Looking forward to seeing you in class!
Author(s): Emeroy Bernardo, Cyrian Reed